The Nintendo 3DS emulator is very compact gaming Console developed by Nintendo. It was launched in 2011 year. The Nintendo 3DS emulator main feature is that its ability to display 3D effects without any 3D glasses. The Nintendo 3DS has backward compatibility with DS and DSi and it is the main competitor of the Sony’s PlayStation Vita.
In comparison to all Emulators developed by Nintendo, 3DS is the best of all. This emulator comes with features like ability to download and install games of Nintendo 3DS on your iOS, Android and Windows/Mac PC.
You all have known about various Nintendo game but somehow you have not been able to play some in your teenage, then it is the best time to have those back all old classic Nintendo games on your smart devices very easily by using this 3DS emulator. The Nintendo 3DS emulator has also known as Citra emulator.
Features of Nintendo Emulator.
- All the Nintendo 3DS games can be accessed using the Citra emulator, and you don’t have to buy specifically a Nintendo Console to play those games.
- You can easily save your current gameplay using the Game save feature and continue from where you ended without having to play the game from all over again.
- On the latest iPhone, the emulator uses the Anti-Aliasing feature to make the gameplay better utilizing the hardware of the iOS device.
- You have the option to set the game resolution up to 720p making the gameplay better.
- Multiplayer mode allows you to play the games with your friends on online mode.
How to Download Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS/iphone
- First of all, we have to open Safari browser and download the Nintendo 3DS Emulator for the iOS device. You can get it from its website. The file will be in ZIP format.
- Then use any application to unzip the downloaded file and proceed further with the main installation procedure
- Then we have to give Trust certification to the installed application. For that, go to Settings > General and open Profile or Device Management. Find the profile for the recently installed app and tap on Trust to give the trust certification.
- One thing is to be noted that, you must give trust certification before launching The Nintendo 3DS emulator application. If you don’t do that then untrusted developer error will occur when you try to launch the 3DS emulator.
- Now the Nintendo 3DS emulator is ready to go and play games. Launch the app and download all your favourite Nintendo 3DS games.
I hope you liked our article about Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS and its features function and how to download it. So in order to use the amazing game emulator on your iOS device please go and download it. It is completely free of malware and viruses so don’t worry about security as developers insures about providing update regarding bugs and errors. Please feel free to share this amazing gaming tool with your friends & family and if you have any suggestions and queries related to it feel free to contact us.